Otters of the World
by IOSF's Paul & Grace Yoxon
The definitive book for all otter lovers which will also raise funds for, and awareness of, the International Otter Survival Fund and its vital work.
- The first book to describe all 13 species of otter and illlustrated with full colour photographs of them all
- Shows the beauty, ecology and fascination of otters in the world but also their plight in many countries
- Demonstrates the importance of the otter in conservation
- Provides information on identification, ecology and threats faced in the wild
- 176 pages full of enthralling information, colour photos and distribution maps
Each copy bought at the Otter Shop will be signed by Paul and Grace.